Brownie Recipe Roundup
Today seems like a good day for brownies. Now, normally if we are posting a food something or other you can almost bet that it is a recipe from Tiffany’s kitchen. However, today Tiff and I have scoured the interwebs and came up with several recipes to share with you! From run-of-the-mill brownies to more adventurous brownies that are made with things like avocado, we’ve got you covered in the event that you think today might be a day that you want to eat a brownie!
So without further ado I present to you:
The Tipsies Guide to Internet Brownie Recipes
- The Brown Eyed Baker’s Sweet and Salty Brownies sound like the perfect snack to satisfy all of your cravings!
- Not too into the All-From-Scratch method? Well here is a box mix that is both delicious and relatively Michelle-Proof (this means that I can probably make them without burning something down, because while I can cook and bake disastrous things tend to happen when I spend too much time in a kitchen).
- If you are feeling a little adventurous but not wanting to stray too far from the traditional brownie you will want to try Taste of Home’s Caramel Brownies Recipe.
- A brownie in a mug! This is like a martini in a Starbuck Coffee Cup-you’re getting away with indulging but when your residential calorie-counter or diet-watcher comes along it just looks like you are having a delicious cup of herbal tea or black coffee (Okay so the spoon might look suspicious, but still).
- If your going to trust anyone to have a good Brownie recipe you might as well trust BrownieGirl! BrownieGirl Blog’s brownies are extra intriguing because one of the main ingredients is avocado.
- And last but not least: HERSHEY! We would be doing you a huge disservice if we had a list of brownie recipes and didn’t include one that involves Hershey’s Chocolate!
Okay! So if you have made it this far without developing a chocolate craving then please email us because I need to learn your secret to self-control! We have a movie screening tonight and I am now suddenly consumed with complete annoyance at the fact that movie theaters don’t sell brownies. And, on that happy note I am going to bid you farewell! I hope you are having a great Monday and if not maybe these recipes will help.